The Forklift Workshop DVD is an innovative approach to educating new and veteran forklift operators on proper forklift safety procedures, as required by OSHA’s 29 CFR Section 1910.178(l).
The Forklift Workshop training program covers items such as:
- Forklift basics (types, rear steering, turning radius, load center and controls)
- Inspecting your forklift
- Picking up a load and traveling with a load
- Placing a load
- Maintenance and modification
- Specialized units and attachments
- Hazardous locations and forklift types
Train, identify, and reinforce training with the EyeCue Upgrade Package. This package includes an EyeCue DVD, guide, poster, stickers, tags, floor labels, and more.
DVD Workshop with EyeCue System $445 (plus shipping and handling)
Contact for this service:
Member Services Coordinator – Human Resources Manager