With so many bankcard processors constantly after your business, why do dealers choose to process their credit and debit cards through the MHA? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- We are fully ready to process the new electronic chip cards that your customers are carrying. Being able to do so provides you with extra security against fraudulent transactions.
- We understand the hardware business and the type of bankcard transactions that you accept. We price our service accordingly, thereby minimizing your costs.
- We have a dedicated staff with over 35 years of experience in processing bankcard for stores just like yours. You will have a specific contact person servicing your account. With other processors, you will most likely end up with an unfamiliar, different person every time you call.
- On a daily basis, your bankcard sales dollars are deposited straight to your bank account and become available for you to use, rather than posted to your wholesaler’s billing statement as a credit towards future purchases.
- Without ongoing PCI compliance, your processing costs go up. As a participating MHA member, we will assist you in validating your annual PCI compliance. Most other bankcard processors do not provide this service.
- You can trust us. As your trade association, we owe it to you, our member, to fairly evaluate our bankcard program against those of competitors and honestly inform you of the best fit for your store.
- Our agreement does not have any termination fees or minimum requirements for the length of time that you are on the program.
The Midwest Hardware Association is an Elavon Payments Partner & Registered MSP/ISO of Elavon, Inc. Georgia [a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, Minneapolis, MN].